Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Cory Upson

"As an individual who did not have a lot of experience with weight training, I could not have asked for a better and more knowledgeable trainer than Greg. I had always avoided weight rooms because I thought weight training was for the stereotypical "jock" or "meathead." I was wrong. I loved every session and I soaked up everything I could. I did not learn anything flashy or overly complex, mainly because I did not need it. I came away with a solid understanding of fundamental exercises and proper form and technique. Greg knows his stuff. My only regret with training with Greg is that I only had 2 months, but I still came away with results and a lot of confidence in my ability to continue weight training. If you ever have a chance to work with Greg, do it."

-Cory Upson. Trained for 2 months. 

*These testimonials are word for word from my clients. 

No comments:

Post a Comment